Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy and feel free to contact me!

Monday 18 January 2010

Fedrigoni





For part of this semesters work, I have taken part in the YCN brief for the paper company Fedrigoni. The brief was to deign something that encouraged designers and the design community to use the facilities at Fedrigoni's London Showroom.

I decided to make business cards and postcards that had images constructed out of the paper sold by Fedrigoni. The postcard would then be posted to designers, where on the reverse of the postcard , it listed details of the showroom.

Paper can be seen as something quite corporate, so I wanted to create something that would be beautiful to look at. I created the theme of 'Make something beautiful' for the postcard, making out of paper beautiful sculptures that aim to inspire designers to use the products of Fedrigoni and the venue of the London showroom. For the business cards, I took a more practical side to advertising the products of Fedrigoni. So I created paper sculptures that displayed the potential ways that paper could be used.

copyright Charlotte Cooper 2010.

1 comment:

Jamie Jonathan Ball said...

the first piece is my love!!