Welcome!

Thanks for visiting my blog. Take a look around and I hope you enjoy and feel free to contact me!

Monday 8 June 2009

From Russia, With Love

The last project I completed before assessment was "An Illustrated Map". I did Russia.

Because I'm a geek, and I like history most of my work is motivated by this. So when I decided to make the map, I naturally took a historical route to my research. 

My map indicates a historical timeline of Russia, how the country first became and how it has evolved to this day.
It seemed an only natural transition to move this  piece into an animation. Further more, all these components have shaped and changed Russia to the country it is today.

от России с влюбленностью

4 comments:

Jamie Jonathan Ball said...

wow how great have you seen the human empire maps of athens / hamburg? love it!

Jamie Jonathan Ball said...

wowowow the colours

Coop said...

No, i haven't, but now I want to.

Linkage?

and thankies :)

Anonymous said...

COOP I'm LOVING this! The music is awesome!!